This page allows affiliates and partners of SCAI and ISCD institutes to reserve a meeting room.
Any room reservation has to be requested through the online room reservation tool. Rooms are booked in order of priority: ISCD and SCAI staff and affiliates, academics, university, partners.To reserve a room:
- Step 1: click on the image below to view full size picture of the room
- Step 2: Check the calendar to see if room is available
- Step 3: make online reservation by hitting the reserve button (or click the name of room)
- Optional: Flash the QR code to access this page.
New: scan a single QR code for the reservation of any meeting room
Find a roomClick on name to fill reservation form.
- Step 1: click on a room image. You will get access to details about the room: size, location, and technology available in each individual room.
- Step 2: Once you have found an appropriate room, check the “calendar” tab. This will give you an up-to-date schedule for the room in question. Please check that the room is available at your desired time.
- Step 3: When you have confirmed the room’s availability, click on the “reserve” tab and fill out the room reservation form according to your needs. It’s important to provide clear and detailed information.
- Step 4: Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Until then, the room is not considered reserved.
If you need to cancel a reservation, please contact our staff as quickly as possible. A failure to properly cancel an event may jeopardize your access to room reservations in the future.
- Consult the planning above (or on any room page) to see if the room is available at the time you need it.
- You can select a specific room in the calendar view.